WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT PLASTIC?
… the shocking reality!
Until almost 2 years ago I knew nothing about plastic waste, the shocking facts and the threat to our health from plastic. In 2019 I only realized the disastrous consequences of plastic if we don’t take responsibility NOW!
Until 2 years ago I threw away a lot of plastic waste, formerly in the collective waste, later in the separated waste, but I was never aware that even the separated waste was not a solution. Only in 2019 did I realize that recycling means mainly selling rubbish to the cheapest buyers. In other words, our plastic waste mountain was exported to China until 2018, but since 2018 China has stopped this trade. There are now other Asian countries to take over our plastic supplies, but we are only shifting a problem with this! After all, we all live and live on this one planet, don’t we?
• Let’s take a look at the numbers and the facts:
• Every year 400 million tons of new plastic are produced worldwide
• 13 million kilograms of plastic waste are dumped into our oceans every year
• Only in Europe, 1.13 trillion products are packed in plastic every year
• With current plastic production, it is expected that by 2050 at least 12 billion tons of plastic waste will end up in landfills and in our nature
• Micro plastic enters our body in numerous ways every week (according to WWF we ingest about 5 grams of plastic every week, a dose of micro-plastic that is equal to the weight of a bank card
Plastic Waste to Fuel production units
Video-presentation with our CEO Jussi Saloranta, introducing the first project in Bangkok, Thailand
Once one starts to know the reality, the dangers and the numbers, knowing that our policymakers don’t do much, it hurts! The plastic problem shows us the real facts, so I take responsibility now! It’s nice to know that you are part of the key to the solution with a proven mathematically calculated plan with an observable strategic implementation.
We duplicate these sustainable projects in various strategic places in the world. Not just in Thailand! In a not too long time Slovenia will be the 1st European country to also take its responsibility. The project in Slovenia will be a reality before the end of 2020!
Belgium, Ireland for Europe and Colombia in South America will follow in 2021.
Could you imagine?
• what we were already able to achieve with only 41,000 people
• what we can achieve if we can reach more people
• how we duplicate and multiply the projects much faster
• how much plastic waste we can get rid of this world
• how we can realize 10 projects within 2 years by working together
• that we will already be getting rid of 144 million kilos of plastic per year!
Facts beat conversations & Doing good never felt better!
DO YOU JOIN ME IN OUR MISSION?
Send me a message if you are passionate about being my right hand, because together we can do more than alone. And, if you are left-handed, you are welcome too!